*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Agreed, but in a way I am kind of glad the season turned out the way it did, because we would not stand a chance in the playoffs in our current state.

Never give up a chance to be in the playoffs...you do not think the Fins could hang with Baltimore? Houston? Stop it. Give yourself a chance!

Dolphins Inactives - QB Pat Devlin 
WR Davone Bess 
CB Nolan Carroll 
LB Josh Kaddu 
OT Patrick Brown 
TE Kyle Miller 
DT Kheeston Randall

Patriots Inactives - WR Kamar Aiken CB Marquice Cole CB Alfonzo Dennard DB Nate Ebner OL Nick McDonald OL Markus Zusevics DE Jake Bequette

I Hate these late starts.... .. messes up my pre game schedule.

I hope Smith is seeing how VD is coming through in the clutch

Davis has struggled but the difference between Davis and Smith is that Davis can pick off a terrible pass that drops right in his lap.

Good for Vontae for getting to the playoffs...with that said I hope Ravens/Patriots/whoever trounce the Colts next week...freaking tankers.

To be fair, Davis has done **** this year. I did not like the trade when it went down, but I am over it and am willing to take the picks.

The real story is Matt Schuab sucks.

I still don't like it... it will depend on what we do with the pick we got. say what you will Davis was always good for a Brady pick

I like how Patriots fans are celebrating the Houston loss like they already beat Miami. God, I want Miami to win this game bad.

ate 4pm starts. Mt sunday is supposed to work like this. I get up watch the pregame show. The fins beat the crap out of somebody. Then i take a nap, so i am ready to deal with friends and family by 6pm. I am all screwed up yoday.

Brady will be acting like Marcia by the time Wake and Vernon are down with him

Vontae could have fair caught his interception in the endzone from a slightly better Alex Smith aka Matt Shaub

Back
Top Bottom