*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread *** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

How's Randy? Gamecenter said he was hurt on the 23 yard reception.

NE goes 3 and out, they punt, Joey gets the snap and leads us down field with a long pass to Welker... I CAN SEE IT NOW~!

i had to rain in on the parade, but we still only have 7 pts after 28 minutes. We need to step it up big time

Dante really Sucks even with a mediocre oline joey is releasing the ball early enough so as to keep the defense honest with there rushing. The oline does not need to give the QB 10 seconds for him to perform his duties.

you sure can tell people are delusional when the O-line is giving Harrington about twice as long to throw than Pepper. They have even been saying it. rofl

I'm the poor sap going against Welker and Ronnie in my league this week.

Randy took himself off the field, and from what I know he's fine and will be back in this game.

AreYouSerious said:
RONNIE BABY.... the only thing I don't like about Ronnie is that he seems to like running INTO defenders instead of away lol but this time... IT PAYED OFF

Its not his fault....there are NO holes to run thru..so he's doing the best he can.

I take back my AJ Feeley remark concerning Harrington. He made up for his INT with that drive and TD. That's something that Culpepper hasn't (so far) been able to do. Wow, we're still in this.

DOES Chambers still play for Miami

This guy sure knows how to disappear for a number 1 wide receiver

Back
Top Bottom