***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread*** | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

I wish I knew what was wrong with them. So many problems again.

Down by 16 and we have Fasano in still? We're still throwing 5 yard patterns? Not trying anything deep at all? **** HENNING!

Just give up. We're only down by 2 scores but lets just give up.

10 stinking points, 0 in the second half. Great half time adjustments. Our coaching is horrible, but hey the Sparano huggers will live off of 2008 and that pathetic schedule.

If you play football in the NFL, you should be striving for the Super Bowl. It's obvious by the personnel moves, they don't believe they're good either.

Um, who wouldn't quit on this staff?
Marshall at least waited until the 4th quarter. This whole team has quit on them. Count me in on the fire Sparano bandwagon now. He's responsible for Henning, the constant turnover of players, and sticking with things that are clearly not working. He needs to go.

Why don't we run Marshall and Wallace down each sideline, and try to bomb one? It's the only way we'll ever even have a chance to get more than one score, not that we will, the way this team works.

My guess is once again Miami has an ACCOUNTABILITY ISSUE. Sparano PREACHES to stick together as a team. That means share the sin. Share the flaws and weakness. Cover them up.

nooo bess., stay in bounds bro.. you gotta keep that clock rolling so we dont have t watch anymore

Back
Top Bottom