***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

We needed to score on that one, at least a field goal while taking time off the clock. We get the ball first 2nd half.

Thats why Henning doesn't throw the ball on third and long much. 3rd and 20 would of been diasaster, just get the yards and play field position smartly..

Defense we need a stop! NO points! we get the ball at halftime to open the game! So lets play this smart.

now I understand why Sparano keep telling Ronnie to go and score....cause he sure as hell didnt want to see another series called by Henning

Cobbs and Camarillo chatting it up. Would've liked to see Miami go playaction or something on first down after the big run but at least we got the ball back into more favorable field position

I'm fine with ronnie and ricky splitting, but thus far in 2 games Ronnie is clearly running better.

Great play on defense to save that TD. Ronnie got open on that run. Awesome. BUT... they are playing STOUT defense. We need to play more stout on defense ourselves.

I kind of liked that scramble there, Allen basically made the stop with his one arm. If Henne could have broken free of that or avoided it slightly to the right he had a little bit of running room.

i am sorry but i dont like our playcalling at all since the first drive.... wtf after ronnies big play you do a sweep to ricky? then throw a freaking dump off to polite and have henne at a 3rd and long?

thats not a good thing for a success how about rolling henne out and throwing to marshall? how about throwing to MARSHALL PERIOD from the first drive he hasnt been thrown to!

Back
Top Bottom