***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Jaguars Preseason Game Night Thread***

If anybody can find a link to watch this on my computer. Please send me a PM asap.

Thanks dudes

want to see the D come out fired up. QB pressure = solid secondary play = exciting damn season.

Don't really care about the final score but it should be fun to watch the starters get a few series and watch the second and third stringers fight it out for a roster spot.

man this has been a really long off season lol.....game time baby

Warning to all. Online streaming of NFL games that is not directly connected to the National Football League are ILLEGAL and therefore we will not allow the sharing of these links on the FinHeaven forums.

Posts that contain this information will be deleted and users who post the links over and over again even after deletion will face possible warnings and infractions. I am sorry that people can't watch the game, but since this method is illegal, we have to obey the law.

Thank you for understanding.

Well, it's only pre-season, but it's nice to see the boys back in action again... really looking forward to seeing Henne tonight.

Back
Top Bottom