**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread** | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Dolphins Vs Jets Thread**

CanadaPhinsFan said:
That's what I'm thinking. No way we catch a break in NY. Not gonna happen.

So true!

Plus they ate up like 30 minutes off the clock. Another 3 and out and out dee will need to bring oxygen tanks out on the field with them.

Smizzy said:
It's a good game so far....Not a slaughter by any stretch.

Im enjoying my team playing just like I told you guys they would.

Just keep perspective there were some DOlphin fans not expecting the Jets to lay down by any means.

If anyone took the time to watch the whole game of the Chiefs/Jets last week they would have saw the Jets were going to be fine with focus.

As a Miami fan it will be interesting to see how the new look O plays catch-up because this will be a TD on the reverse call.

guys get off the jd it is still early, and remember tis is no longer wanny ball so even if behind we have a chance

the game is FAR from over even if they get a touchdown.

jgarMD said:
LOL, like clockwork folks. You cannot write stuff like this. ALL breaks go the Jets way, there is NO WAY we can expect to win this game with this stuff. Get off the homer glasses and realize this is gonna be along season. Now all we need is a Ferotte pick or Mcmichael fumble when we get the ball. This is almost scripted.

your a disgrace to all fins fans

jgarMD said:
This game is as good as over. If you read the script, we will have a penalty on the kick return and a turn over on the next series, probably after a completed pass....Mcmicheal is dying to fumble the GD ball after he cathces a pass, or perhaps a Gus fumble as he is sacked..

if it's over why bother watching it. It looks bad now yes, but you guys are pathetic with your negativity

This game is as good as over. If you read the script, we will have a penalty on the kick return and a turn over on the next series, probably after a completed pass....Mcmicheal is dying to fumble the GD ball after he cathces a pass, or perhaps a Gus fumble as he is sacked..

Those scripts were in the wanny era i still have faith!!!

Back
Top Bottom