***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread***

I hope they get this **** out of their systems and come out firing out of the bye week. That's the best we can hope for.

we were still up after Henne's first two pics, the special teams lost the game. Henne's next pic was after the game had already been decided.

this game baffled me. oyu guys are supposed to have a great run blocking o-line. yet you barely run. henne drops back again and again and again. i understand that the patriots pass defense hasn't looked good. but the dolphins didn't really even try to establish the run game.

Just concede the division to the Jets. Admit the inevitable.

Is there any doubt who the best team in the AFC East is? It's clearly the JETS!

It makes me sick to think of us getting our *** kicked by the stinking Packers after the bye week and have to listen to their ignorant fans

What happened in the Dolphins locker room at halftime?? Something did because they came out a completely different team, boy they suck

Warren Sapp said something at the start of the year...Young players dont know what to do when they get hit in the mouth..

Injuries are hurting us bad

Back
Top Bottom