**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. RAIDERS GAME THREAD**

ChambersWI said:
I'm willing to give Daniels some slack. A 4th round rookie should not have to cover Moss

I agree he had to follow Moss across the length of the field, and Moss made a good catch going up to get the ball on the sideline. Not very many corners could have stopped that play anyways.

Lemmie guess ...next series , start out with 5 wides and R&R on the bench. Raiders won't expect that.

Same Ol' Reggie

everytime the opponents offense gets ready to throw... i keep thinking about if Reggie Howard is gonna mess up a coverage or do something stupid...

ohh man i wanna get rid of him..

Gut check time boys. Let's see if these turkeys pack it in. There's like two playmakers on this entire team -- Ronnie Brown and Jason Taylor (taking injuries into account).

SCall13 said:
Seth McKinney basically just WATCHED RIcky get tackled on that direct snap
i saw that too, and wasn't he the dolphin who couldn't recover ronnie's fumble. he needs a kick in the pants!

I dont like the pressure we constantly put on our D. They have caried this team for to many years.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
At this rate, Ronnie won't even break 1000 yards on the season. :shakeno: Only 3 carries.

I know, it is absolutely ridiculous!!!!! Saban, want to win??? Want to evaluate??? Doesn't matter which, Run Ronnie!

Ronnie hasn't been in since the fumble. ricky's taken 3 straight series'. he's being punished for the fumble? Unreal. You have 3 wins, your O is one of the worst in the NFL, you have a back who avg over 4 yards a carry,a nd you're punishing him??? Why not "punish" ricky for not being able to break 3 yards a carry. Unreal

Back
Top Bottom