TXFinFan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
  • First round: No. 12.
  • Second round: No. 43.
  • Third round: No. 73.
  • Fourth round: No. 110.
  • Fifth round: None.
  • Sixth round: Nos. 173 (from Chiefs), 174 (from Washington Redskins) and 179.
  • Seventh round: Nos. 212 (from Chiefs), 219 and 252 (compensatory).

New England Patriots First round: No. 22. Second round: Nos. 44 (from Jacksonville Jaguars), 47 (from Tennessee Titans) and 53. Third round: None. Fourth round: No. 119 Fifth round: None. Sixth round: Nos. 190 and 205 (compensatory). Seventh round: Nos. 229, 231 (from Eagles), 247 (compensatory), 248 (compensatory), 250 (compensatory).

I would package our three sixth rounders to move up for ONE fourth round pick.

Here are the Pats for comparison:First round: No. 22.Second round: Nos. 44 (from Jacksonville Jaguars), 47 (from Tennessee Titans) and 53.Third round: None. Fourth round: No. 119Fifth round: None.Sixth round: Nos. 190 and 205 (compensatory).Seventh round: Nos. 229, 231 (from Eagles), 247 (compensatory), 248 (compensatory), 250 (compensatory).

Yeah but they lost Richard Seymour and other pieces of their dynasty for these picks and they haven't excactly had great picks the last few years. They have four of the top 53 this year but no third or fifth rounder and their four late compensatory picks are guys who likely won't make the team. :up:

I'm going to hate having to wait between picks 110 and 173 for the Dolphins to pick again.

Yeah but they lost Richard Seymour and other pieces of their dynasty for these picks and they haven't excactly had great picks the last few years. They have four of the top 53 this year but no third or fifth rounder and their four late compensatory picks are guys who likely won't make the team. :up:

why are you trying to convince yourself that you wuldnt trade evry one of our picks for everyone of theirs?

I too would love to move up into the 4th by using some of those 6 picks we have in the last 2 rounds.Also, don't be surprised if we trade some of those late picks for picks in 2011.Really, do we need 10 drafted rookies to make our team this year?We have good depth and QB, RB(I know that could change fast),WR(other than a number 1)o-line and DE....we're ok at corner(with our top 3 anyway)so what we do need is 2 LB's, a WR, a Fafety and a NT....we could use a TE too.That's only 6 players and I'm pretty sure we'll get 1 or 2 vets after the june cuts.I'd rather just draft 8 players that will actually help us than 10 which means some would be PS guys.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom