****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Like who? The big 4 are almost certainly out of reach now and it’s a hard pass for Rudolph and Jackson at 11. You think Falk, Lauletta, or White are future franchise qbs???
Trading* not reading. Have a feeling we are going full steam ahead for Mayfield.

Anyone know what our cap space looks like now after signing both WR's? We still need a RB and G badly, among other things. Seems Like most of Landrys money just went right back out the door.

Anyone know what our cap space looks like now after signing both WR's? We still need a RB and G badly, among other things. Seems Like most of Landrys money just went right back out the door.

You won't be able to figure that out until the actual deals are signed etc.. remember nothing is final final and depends on exact structure of contract

Trading* not reading. Have a feeling we are going full steam ahead for Mayfield.

We’d have to get the 2nd or 3rd pick as Cleveland isn’t budging and Denver and the jets are picking qb’s. Don’t forget that buffalo is most likely trading up for one. Plus we don’t have the ammo to trade up. My friendly advice is that you Might want to let that pipe dream go or suffer with frustration come draft day.

We’d have to get the 2nd or 3rd pick as Cleveland isn’t budging and Denver and the jets are picking qb’s. Don’t forget that buffalo is most likely trading up for one. Plus we don’t have the ammo to trade up. My friendly advice is that you Might want to let that pipe dream go or suffer with frustration come draft day.
Don’t think it’s a pipe dream, I won’t be frustrated, I’ll just understand the method behind their madness, which is nothing.

Rumor was Paxton Lynch couldn't learn 5 pages from a playbook. Dude was a complete bust if you could call it that.
Well then, that shoots that idea down. I honestly don’t want them to pick up any of those so called top tier QBs in the draft.

You think? What ammo do we have to do so? Serious question

My guess is that a new rumor for number 11 and Tannehill will surface from that Albright guy. On a side note there, has there been a more ironic surname ever?

Back
Top Bottom