****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

If the Dolphins are deadset on spending money on middle-tier free agents, we should be in on Austin Seferian Jenkins.

You and I are on the same page, something else is happening today that we don’t know about yet.

I dont really see who else they release, hopefully Wake stays but maybe its him or they restructure him. I dont see any other trades since James is staying.

Our friend Hayden is telling me we restructure Jones and or Tannehill- not seeing it but maybe.
Jones restructured.
Frees up $6 mill. Allows them to sign a FA LG or a rotational DT .. maybe LB lol. Lot of holes

It’s nice not being the team handing out these crazy contracts for once, even if it isn’t by choice.

Butler is highly overrated. Living off one lucky play he made in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Had the Seahawks not made that bone headed call, Butler would not have been over-hyped like he has been. Honestly don't think he would have changed the outcome of this years Super Bowl. The Titans are going to regret that contract.

I wouldn't call him highly overrated. He's an aggressive DB(gets away with alot of %$%^). Nonetheless, that contract is ridiculous.

We certainly aren't playing this as if 2018 is a throw away year. Not a year where they draft a QB early and let him learn on the job. The QB we draft will probably come 3rd, 4th round.

If Miami can't move up to get one of those top 4 QB's it wouldn't surprise me if they determine based on the players available at their pick at 11 if they trade back and get QB Jackson while gaining one or two more picks. This isn't a bad plan. Jackson can sit behind Tannehill for 2 to even 4 years ... depending on how well Tannehill plays of course ... and learn the game and get better at his accuracy. Personally I want Mayfield but I would be down with this plan as well.

Back
Top Bottom