Official Game Thread : Brazil vs. Crotia | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread : Brazil vs. Crotia

Club soccer, definately. International has a special feeling to it when your side is playing, but Club soccer comes first for me.

touborg said:
Club soccer, definately. International has a special feeling to it when your side is playing, but Club soccer comes first for me.

:yeahthat: For me it is the rivalries with other clubs, especially the ones from the same town as your team

Damn those are awesome :evil:

finsmx said:
:yeahthat: For me it is the rivalries with other clubs, especially the ones from the same town as your team

Damn those are awesome :evil:

Tigres o Rayados?

Kdawg954 said:
Croatia was very unlucky not to score . . best oppurtunity I felt to beat Brazil would have been today IMO. Ronaldo looked slow and definetly looks like he has gained weight . . I mean they will continue to play Ronaldo to give him a chance to catch Muller, but he can only go a half from what I saw. Thing wit Brazil is, u take him off to bring in a kid who we could be talking about as the best player in the world 4 years from now (Robinho) . . sickening.

Brazil just working out the kinks, they look primed for another WC run.

Ronaldo is fat, plain fat. :lol: Though Parreira already said right after the game, during press conference: "Ronaldo is the starter next game again. He needs playing time to get into game form."
It was an ugly game, specially from what people expected from Brazil..
The impression I got from Croatia is a team that pressures well, has smart guys on the midfield, and plays with consistency. Just need a more effective offensive approaching. They could beat Japan and Australia.

About Brazil I'm a little bit worried about Ronaldo. Being out of shape he just killed the offense today. As he was stopped on the field, kaká and ronaldinho lost one option to play with, forcing them to pass the ball to the sidelines most of the time..while Adriano was lost and alone the whole game.
The reason I'm a little worried and not very worried, is that the pre-WC program Parreira ran with the group, was intended to enter the WC with 70-80% of the production the players can make on the field. Physically and as a "jelling" team. He explained it a couple times.
While teams prepare to enter WC with 100% of their potential they're (not necessarily but pontentially) in a path of doing great at the beginning and losing a step after 3 or 4 games due the natural consuming the players suffer in a sequency of huge effortive games. A good example of this is Czech's Koller injury, it was a serious injury on the leg muscle that could have hapenned because the player is already in a physical limit.
That's why Brazil played a relatively small switzerland team and New Zeland before the WC.(with all the due respect) quite easy games. While WC teams were playing each other, making some high level games..

It's an option to try and grow the team during the WC, not before it.
It's a risky option, and Brazil can fail big time, though if the players can overcome that on the first 3 games, then it could pay off big in the end.

Quelonio said:
Tigres o Rayados?

clear.gif

:hail:

:D

Claro que Tigres compirri!!!

Back
Top Bottom