Official Game Thread : Brazil vs. Crotia | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread : Brazil vs. Crotia

Prime Time said:
:lol: I am at home...and there is a BIG thunderstorm that just took away my cable!! My family is downstairs watching and they know I want Croatia to tie it, and they have satellite so they pretended like it worked and shouted GOAL CROATIA to try and get me to be like oh for real. :lol: I found it funny..

:sidelol:

Game over. Croatia deserved to get 1 point and Brazil didn't deserve 3, but that is the way the ball bounces.

Good game, too bad for Croatia, they deserved a point out of this one. Oh well they should be able to finish 2nd in their group.

Croatia played very well but Brazil deserved the win for holding on. Neither team really excited but both played well. I think these two teams will advance from this group.

Go Brazil!! :hump:

P.S. Those horrible jerseys are growing on me

I like the croatian jersey. There just something about them.

Whitedolphin54 said:
Croatian fans have been fantastic in supporting their team

Best fans i've seen on TV yet. To bad sports is not like that here.:( It looks really fun to have passion like that even for the club team.

Amars said:
Best fans i've seen on TV yet. To bad sports is not like that here.:( It looks really fun to have passion like that even for the club team.

You should watch more club games man, these fans are nothing compared. Club fans have much more passion, it's a completely different world.

Croatia was very unlucky not to score . . best oppurtunity I felt to beat Brazil would have been today IMO. Ronaldo looked slow and definetly looks like he has gained weight . . I mean they will continue to play Ronaldo to give him a chance to catch Muller, but he can only go a half from what I saw. Thing wit Brazil is, u take him off to bring in a kid who we could be talking about as the best player in the world 4 years from now (Robinho) . . sickening.

Brazil just working out the kinks, they look primed for another WC run.

As said above...if you think the national support is good you should try club teams...

Inf act you should have been around in the 70's and 80's fella. Remember soem very hairy trips to White Hart Lane, Upton Park, The Old Den etc where the atmosphere was incredible.

I prefer International Soccer over Club soccer..what about you guys?

Back
Top Bottom