Official Game Thread: Brazils vs Australia | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Brazils vs Australia

touborg said:
Again today you mean :D They didn't look much better last week. I think they picked their game up in the second half and looked respectable, but they are far from the way they looked comming into the tournament.

I was not impressed.They played as if they are marking time for the second phase.I dont think we will see their best football until then.I still think they are the cream of the crop.Also I think Argentina ,England ,Spain get through to the quarters.

touborg said:
Sorry man, if there's more than one prediction it's discarded in my book.

Edit: you also corrected your first one which makes it even worse :(

:yes:

icephinfan said:
Did Ronaldo play today??? I only saw the last 5 minutes of the game.

The rumor is that he did play..but I am not sure after seeing the game if he did.

That guy is a dog. A total dog.

Section126 said:
The rumor is that he did play..but I am not sure after seeing the game if he did.

That guy is a dog. A total dog.

He had an assits...:tongue:

Ronaldinho didn't do much either today. The team as a whole isn't playing well right now. The need to step it up.

The worst thing was that when they scored the first goal they were celebrating it as if they had already won the world cup.

I'm sick of the Ronaldo bashing (not from you guys, from the media). The focus on him was so intense that the game and commentators, and after match video, and between stoppages replays, etc, etc, etc completely overanalyze his game. If the focus was put that intense on Ronaldinho, it would've been noted he didn't play much better.

I thought Ronaldo had a reasonably good game today. At times he was double, even triple-teamed, so there was no real surprise he didn't manage a break out goal. He had an assist, a few plays where he was close to getting out, and he was running much more again. He clearly was unwell for the Croatia game.

~soap~ said:
The worst thing was that when they scored the first goal they were celebrating it as if they had already won the world cup.

Dude what's wrong with celebrating?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom