Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal

England cant score in this entire WC. Good win by Portugal.

My immediate reaction

How the **** did that ****ing argentinian piece of **** ever ****ing get to ****ing referee a world cup qf he was an absolute ****ing disgrace. As were a number of ****ing unsporting portugese ****ing wankers who didn't ****ing deserve ****.

but another loss on pens c'est la vie

If Brazil goes trough the next round, I wouldn't be surprised to see Portugal sending them home, Scollari knows Brazil really well

Wow. What can I say. This game was ruined with the sending off of Rooney, and these Portuguese players diving and faking injuries all game. And you all said Italy was bad. Lets not get into that though.

Full marks to Ricardo, he could've easily saved every PK, and proved that he is a world class keeper.

@@@ said:
How the **** did that ****ing argentinian piece of **** ever ****ing get to ****ing referee a world cup qf he was an absolute ****ing disgrace. As were a number of ****ing unsporting portugese ****ing wankers who didn't ****ing deserve ****.

:hide:

@@@ said:

:eek2:

@@@ said:

I feel ya mate. You guys created more scoring chances a man down than Portugal did in the second half. Oh, and dont you think its ironic that an "Argentinian" ref sent off Rooney. Didn't you guys have a war not so long ago?

You should be extremely proud of your squad.

first&goal said:
Ojala'que no hermano...Italia tiene un equipo my bueno.

Pues Alemania es el anfitrión y Brasil bueno... ya todos sabemos, pero ps a ver que pasa...

Tone_E said:
I feel ya mate. You guys created more scoring chances a man down than Portugal did in the second half. Oh, and dont you think its ironic that an "Argentinian" ref sent off Rooney. Didn't you guys have a war not so long ago?

You should be extremely proud of your squad.

:roflmao: I cannot wait until Italy is eliminated. Would love to hear the excuses you make then.

@@@ said:

He was disgraceful mate. Sending Rooney off for pushing Ronaldo who was trying to get him booked?!! WTF is that about?

Ronaldo headbutting Rooney before the game...........I always thought we'd win the world cup despite Ericksson........but we just couldn't overcome his bad coaching. Only taking 2 fit strikers, one of whom is 16 and who you admitted you'd never seen play.......keeping Beckham in the team, keeping Lampard in the team, playing 4-5-1 but getting Lampard and Gerrard to keep dropping deep to pick the ball up.......

Hideous.

TotoreMexico said:
Pues Alemania es el anfitrión y Brasil bueno... ya todos sabemos, pero ps a ver que pasa...
Yo creo Italia puede ganar Alemania......ojala

Boomer you were HUGE on Lampard and Gerrard before the WC.

I don't understand why you are so down on Frank now.

They both missed PKs today.

Boomer said:
He was disgraceful mate. Sending Rooney off for pushing Ronaldo who was trying to get him booked?!! WTF is that about?

Ronaldo headbutting Rooney before the game...........I always thought we'd win the world cup despite Ericksson........but we just couldn't overcome his bad coaching. Only taking 2 fit strikers, one of whom is 16 and who you admitted you'd never seen play.......keeping Beckham in the team, keeping Lampard in the team, playing 4-5-1 but getting Lampard and Gerrard to keep dropping deep to pick the ball up.......

Hideous.

You're kidding right? :shakeno:

Prime Time said:
:roflmao: I cannot wait until Italy is eliminated. Would love to hear the excuses you make then.

Almost as many Argentina supporters perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom