OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Game Thread: Germany vs Argentina

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
....:tongue:

This SHOULD be a great game. Argentina comes out victorious 3-2....vamos Argentina!

(Hopefully this'll let Argentina advance and get Klinssman fired so he can come to the US...)

Oh hell ya!!! Go Argentina!!!!!

Prime Time said:

This SHOULD be a great game. Argentina comes out victorious 3-2....vamos Argentina!

(Hopefully this'll let Argentina advance and get Klinssman fired so he can come to the US...)
Germany 4-2. And Klinsman stays in as HC of the national team in germany...
:wink:

Berlin gears up for Germany vs Argentina
More than one million people will throng the German capital on Friday to watch or just be part of the experience when the host nation face Argentina in the biggest match of the World Cup so far.
http://www.supersoccer.co.za/default.asp?id=183589&des=article&scat=supersoccer/worldcup2006

Prime Time said:

Hello, Prime Time. Here's my prediction: 1-1 tie in regulation. No score in overtime. Argentina wins on penalty picks 5-4.

And I hope this Klinssman does come to the US team, from what I've read on the posts here. Will give something to look forward to in 2010. I actually want to go to the WC then :lol:
~~Holli

Back
Top Bottom