Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Germany vs Poland

#¤&!"#%/¤&("#%!"¤&#%/!¤&%&()%/&/))&(=/)&&¤("/#%"%"#%&#"&%

I didn't buy you so you could miss chances like that Podolski.

icephinfan said:
Good to see fellow German bro's here!!!:D

When I lived in Germany from '89-'96 (in Hannover mostly) I occasionally saw NFL fan stuff being sold. It's curious the only teams represented were SF, Pitt, Dallas and Miami. I don't know maybe (probably) I didn't look too carefully, but I remember noticing only a few teams being represented and those always being the same ones.

ckb2001 said:
When I lived in Germany from '89-'96 (in Hannover mostly) I occasionally saw NFL fan stuff being sold. It's curious the only teams represented were SF, Pitt, Dallas and Miami. I don't know maybe (probably) I didn't look too carefully, but I remember noticing only a few teams being represented and those always being the same ones.

Wow man, you got to actually live in germany. My family live there, I never got a chance to go, hoping to real soon though.:D

What the score fellas. Im at work and havent been able to step away from my desk.

Amars said:
What the score fellas. Im at work and havent been able to step away from my desk.

We'd have no way to represent this score without the invention of zero: 0-0

:lol:

Cmon Duetchland. But it would be fun if this ended in a tie. Game 3 will be crucial.

touborg said:
#¤&!"#%/¤&("#%!"¤&#%/!¤&%&()%/&/))&(=/)&&¤("/#%"%"#%&#"&%

I didn't buy you so you could miss chances like that Podolski.

You do no justice touborg. I think you missed a few %/!¤&%&()%/&/))&(=/)&&¤("....

Well, let me slightly correct that: The Babylonians had it well over a thousand years before the Mayas. The Hindus something like from 3rd to 4th century AD so less than a thousand years...

Back
Top Bottom