Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Australia

wpgfishfan said:
An airplane crash. Is that suppose to be funny.

Are you not the same Boomer who sent WelderPat off this site for comments like that.

I don't know what you have on the MODS but that comment is disgracefull and should never be put on this message board

1. As I said earlier, I was winding Tone-e up. As he knows.
2. Did WelderPat leave? Making up stories and passing them off as truth and then trying to call someone out with supposed fact, but getting it wrong.......if that's why he left, it had nothing to do with me.
3. I have no-one on the MODS, but I'm sure you'll cry your way to complaining.

wpgfishfan said:
Was Inzaghi not onside by 2 yards in that game but they called him offside. I guess today's call was a make-up for 4 years ago

Did you think Materazzi deserved a straight red??

Italian football is so hilarious that when Ahn knocked them out last year, his club Chairman, Luciano Gaucci of Perugia, said that and I quote:

"I am not going to pay the salary of a guy who has been the ruin of Italian soccer."

Under pressure from FIFA they finally took back what they said, and offered to outright buy Ahn's contract out. What a disgrace. Italian football will get all it deserves when the trial for corruption goes ahead. Whether Inzaghi was onside or not, matters little.

And as for Materazzi, no he didn't but then diving in with your feet up is pretty stupid.

Boomer said:
Italian football is so hilarious that when Ahn knocked them out last year, his club Chairman, Luciano Gaucci of Perugia, said that and I quote:

"I am not going to pay the salary of a guy who has been the ruin of Italian soccer."

Under pressure from FIFA they finally took back what they said, and offered to outright buy Ahn's contract out. What a disgrace. Italian football will get all it deserves when the trial for corruption goes ahead. Whether Inzaghi was onside or not, matters little.

And as for Materazzi, no he didn't but then diving in with your feet up is pretty stupid.

I remember that. That was pretty disgraceful.

I gotta say that agree with Boomer.

For those that didn't know and were confused by my "whining, pansy, diving, scumbag azzuri" comments...now you know.

Having said that....That was a clear penalty and a great job of selling the penalty and a pathetic job of defense on the aussie's part.

BTW..these refs are damn near making some of these games seem unwatchable.

Whats disgraceful are you naive buffoons who think the only players who dive wear an Italian jersey. Smarten up, seriously.

Soon one of you guys are gonna tell me Rivaldo's roots are really Italian. If you do not know the significance of that name in regards to the topic, search it on youtube, and then tell me what is disgraceful and what isn't.

Tone_E said:
Whats disgraceful are you naive buffoons who think the only players who dive wear an Italian jersey. Smarten up, seriously.

So, now you're the one with the insults eh? Oh, and who here said they think "ONLY players who dive wear an Italian jersey"? Still, even you gotta admit (or maybe you're too biased?) Amars' video was a classic :D

ckb2001 said:
So, now you're the one with the insults eh? Oh, and who here said they think "ONLY players who dive wear an Italian jersey"? Still, even you gotta admit (or maybe you're too biased?) Amars' video was a classic :D

Very funny indeed. I laughed my azz off when I saw it 4 years ago. Favourite part is when the coach demonstrates the knee on knee collision then three players use the same move syncronized during a drill. :lol:

Dont get me wrong, my favourite player is Inzaghi. He dives more than an olympic diver. I admit whatever is true, it really is a shame though that others don't possess the open mind that I have. Instead they would rather act like a race horse with blinders on, tunnel vision if you may, and solely criticize the Italians. Its been done for decades, so by all means, please continue.

Tone_E said:
Here is the epitome of cheating, whinning, and diving players. Guess what, he is not Italian.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-fZ9Fje-gcE&search=rivaldo%20
Today game was one of the most awful ever. Italy got the PK to give them a W, with 5 seconds remaining. All the other stuff in reference to the dives ect, are BS. Every players from every teams play the same act, the Italians are not very welcome because even when they play very bad, somehow the find the way to win. Sure enough would be nice if Italy was out already, because I got the feelling that this very team is going to be there up to the end.

first&goal said:
Today game was one of the most awful ever. Italy got the PK to give them a W, with 5 seconds remaining. All the other stuff in reference to the dives ect, are BS. Every players from every teams play the same act, the Italians are not very welcome because even when they play very bad, somehow the find the way to win. Sure enough would be nice if Italy was out already, because I got the feelling that this very team is going to be there up to the end.

They got a pk because it was a penalty. End of story. Defender was stupid and slide and committed a penalty. Stupid move on the defenders part.

Back
Top Bottom