Official Game Thread: Italy vs Ghana | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Ghana

Italy is superior in the air, so they should continue to cross the balls in. Ghana playing better then I expected.

touborg said:
I don't know man. I don't think Ghana are what they used to be. They were a much better side a few years ago. I have the Czech Republic and Italy going through, with Italy the winner.

Maybe we will have to see.

Ghanna with appiah, essien and diarra will be much tougher than people realise

Italy looks like Sweden right now. Numerous scoring chances, but yet can't put them away. They better put one away soon for their sake (For US' sake lets hope not!).

Prime Time said:
Italy looks like Sweden right now. Numerous scoring chances, but yet can't put them away. They better put one away soon for their sake (For US' sake lets hope not!).

I think a draw is a good shout

Kingston has no idea what he's doing. If they don't score on him they don't deserve to score at all in this tournament. His moves mystify me.

OK, I just did some calculations (tried out all possibilities), and in the (I know unlikely) scenario where US ties Italy and beats Ghana, it is more likely we get into the second round if these two teams tie as opposed to Ghana winning.

The second best scenario is Ghana winning and by far the worst is Italy winning (if we tie Italy and beat Ghana). OK, so I'm rooting for a tie (or Ghana win - the difference isn't too big).

Two perfect goal opportunities lost by inches for Italy.They certainly look more dangerous.Anytime now.

The first one was a perfect cross that missed a header by inches.The second hit the crossbar.

Asamoah almost turned into my hero...damn it. Nice shot.

Back
Top Bottom