Official Game Thread: Italy vs Ghana | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Italy vs Ghana

CrunchTime said:
Tough division.:boohoo:

Yeah it was. I just hoped for Prime's sake his man was going to have a good game, especially after the stick he got from Boomer. But instead he didn't have a good game at all. I think he will improve , learning from Huth, and who knows what the future holds.

Touberg, I used to bet on quite a few sports, but for some reason soccer is really difficult. Of all the sports I have bet on, the one where I have a clear and consistent winning percentage (and profit) is baseball. If you can do that in soccer, that's pretty impressive (to me at least).

Whitedolphin54 said:
The Italians always start slow and get better. My money is looking good at the mo Crunch :D

Yes.Others that look good.Argentina,England,Holland.

ckb2001 said:
Touberg, I used to bet on quite a few sports, but for some reason soccer is really difficult. Of all the sports I have bet on, the one where I have a clear and consistent winning percentage (and profit) is baseball. If you can do that in soccer, that's pretty impressive (to me at least).

I don't do big money though. I have a pretty good winning percentage, but it's nothing that will ever make me a lot of money. During something like a world cup, I'll start with a small amount and see how much I can build, that's always extra fun.

Whitedolphin54 said:
:fire: Dont bet on it :lol:

Actually, I wouldn't say England looked good. They are very talented this year, but they didn't play up to that talent in their first game. Also, if Germany gets its defence in order by the knockout stages, they will be real tough to beat. The question is will they or will they not....

Back
Top Bottom