Official Game Thread: Japan vs Australia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Japan vs Australia

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I predict a 2-2 tie...so far the game has been fast paced...

Sorry guys, I didn't have access to a computer till now...that is why I am late :(

I like the pace of the game so far. Pretty quick.

:lol: The appetizer...watch it be better then the main thing...

Prime Time said:
I like the pace of the game so far. Pretty quick.

Yeah both these teams are better attacking. Viduka is skillful for a big guy. I have seen him, Kewell and Wilkshire play a few times.

Kewell is a good player. He has a groin injury but is playing however.

Only problem with the high score prediction is Japan doesn't have many weapons up front. The teams are evenly matched though, I agree.

Prime Time said:
:lol: The appetizer...watch it be better then the main thing...

You never can tell in the WC. Some games look mouth watering on paper but when you see them they dont live up to expectation, others may be pleasant surprises.

Whitedolphin54 said:
You never can tell in the WC. Some games look mouth watering on paper but when you see them they dont live up to expectation, others may be pleasant surprises.

Trinidad anyone :goof: I still would vote that one as the best (the one I thought wouldn't be worth watching).

ckb2001 said:
Only problem with the high score prediction is Japan doesn't have many weapons up front. The teams are evenly matched though, I agree.

We have another :lol: :yes:

ckb2001 said:
Trinidad anyone :goof: I still would vote that one as the best (the one I thought wouldn't be worth watching).

That and the Germany vs Costa Rica game. The goals were amazing and entertaining.

Prime Time said:
Kewell is a good player. He has a groin injury but is playing however.

He is just getting back to the form he showed at Leeds. Could have a good season for Liverpool next year, if he stays injury free.

Back
Top Bottom