Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Mexico vs Portugal

Crespo EEE GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MEsssi EEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Riquelme EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

TotoreMexico said:
ckb are you rooting for Mexico or what? :club:

Yeah, sure, but I'm not sure about who to root for in the second round. I tend to root for the team that plays entertaining soccer, so I can't promise anything about your knockout phase game, but sure against Portugal no problem!!

ckb2001 said:
Yeah, sure, but I'm not sure about who to root for in the second round. I tend to root for the team that plays entertaining soccer, so I can't promise anything about your knockout phase game, but sure against Portugal no problem!!

:D :hi5:

dominizzo said:
Crespo EEE GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MEsssi EEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Riquelme EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL

dominizzo you are going to root for Mexico, okay?

DAMN this thread up already. Well I think my fellow southern brothers are going to win this game and win the group. Even though torture bashes the US team :fire: I will say Mexico 2-1

Amars said:
DAMN this thread up already. Well I think my fellow southern brothers are going to win this game and win the group. Even though torture bashes the US team :fire: I will say Mexico 2-1

:notme:

I'm rooting for the US team in the next game:D

I'm going to miss it.. Tomorrow I got so much work... I won't be able to see Mexico or Argentina...

Who is this new guy taking my job as Official Thread Maker?! :tongue:

Portugal wins 2-1...

Portugal are resting all their players on yellow cards i say 1-1

Back
Top Bottom