Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Paraguay vs England

I don't think so. England is TOO talented for them. Paraguay has a decent team, but Beckham, Owen, Lampard, Gerrard and the emergence of Crouch (due to Rooney's injury) are too much power for that Defense to handle. And England's Defense should be able to contain the Powerful Paraguayian forwards...I cannot wait to see John Terry..love the way he defends.

Prime Time said:
I don't think so. England is TOO talented for them. Paraguay has a decent team, but Beckham, Owen, Lampard, Gerrard and the emergence of Crouch (due to Rooney's injury) are too much power for that Defense to handle. And England's Defense should be able to contain the Powerful Paraguayian forwards...I cannot wait to see John Terry..love the way he defends.

Forgot about Beckham, the guy is a stud.

I don't like England but I think they have the talent to go far and maybe not choke this time. I don't think they'll go the whole way, but should dominate petty competition like Paraguay.

HysterikiLL said:
I don't like England but I think they have the talent to go far and maybe not choke this time. I don't think they'll go the whole way, but should dominate petty competition like Paraguay.

Man I don't think England really chokes per say, I mean like last WC, they just ran into a better Brazillian team, and they played them ok. If Rooney is healthy, I think England is one team that can take it to Brazil. They are that nice this year. Don't underestimate Paraguay, but England should win by atleast 2 goals.

I am not underestimating Paraguay..they can be a decent team who can make it into the next round, BUT they will not open up with points after today.

On second look, it looked like an own goal...we'll see how FIFA scores that one...

Back
Top Bottom