Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina

GOAL for Maxi Rodriguez from Boca!!!!! 1-0 early...passing very nicely by my other team thus far.

Argentina 2 - SnM 0

I'm leaving to get drunk in about two hours, so here are my other two predictions:

Holland 3 - Ivory Coast 1

Mexico 2 - Angola 0

El Cucho IN

Gonzalez OUT

Lucho looks visibly upset that he is injured. He looked like he was about to cry. All his teammates where telling him its okay. It was his first start this WC and he started in place of Cambiasso to give Argentina a more attacking threat. He plays 15 mins and gets hurt. That has got to be tough.

I wish Pekerman would've put in Aimar or Tevez at least though..not a DM :nono:

Nice move by Riquelme..bad shot...am I alone yet again? :(

The play leading up to that goal is most likely the best so far. Argentina are more and more stepping up to the role of favorite, they are playing fantastic football against one of the best defenses in the world.

GOLAZO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What teamwork! What a heel pass to set up the Goal! Cambiasso...!

Goal by Maxi Rodriguez....3-0 at Halftime...:eek:

SnM's Defense is looking sloppy...

And even Crespo should've scored before..there was no offside. He was given a yellow card for kicking the ball too. Ouch. Well maybe we'll see Tevez or Messi in his spot for the 2nd half of this game, or in the next game before the Round of 16.

So far your prediction is holding up PrimeTime. I think they might score again though, they are scary good.

touborg said:
So far your prediction is holding up PrimeTime. I think they might score again though, they are scary good.

:lol: I think they will score again..probably 2 more times...SnM looks flat. No real chance on goal, and the Defense is shaky.

Back
Top Bottom