Official Game Thread: Spain vs France | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs France

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I am rooting for Spain (wouldn't be surprised If they won) but I think the French could take this 2-1...(or PKs)

Bit early for this one Prime :lol: France are abysmal and as i predicted only got this far because of an easy group, Spain 4-0

I agree but it is a pretty big match up, so I said eh, why not discuss a day ahead of time.

Prime Time said:
I agree but it is a pretty big match up, so I said eh, why not discuss a day ahead of time.
:lol: Fair play, we'll see if Spain are for real, if Spain play well france won't touch them but this is their first chance to choke big style and they do a pretty good job usually, lets see if its same old Spain

Yeah Spain usually chokes, but I don't know If Zidane will allow his team to go out in the Round of 16. Maybe Round of 8, but Round of 16? I am not too sure Zidane wants to end his international career like that.

Prime Time said:
Yeah Spain usually chokes, but I don't know If Zidane will allow his team to go out in the Round of 16. Maybe Round of 8, but Round of 16? I am not too sure Zidane wants to end his international career like that.
He wasn't far of ending it in the stands against Togo so things are looking up :lol:

I noticed this morning that Aragones like the complete ****ing piece of **** he is is still refusing to apologise for racially abusing Henry :shakeno: How the **** the spanish FA didn't sack this ****ing clown on the spot is beyond me, we're they playing pretty much anyone but the French i would gladly see them go out in their usual humiliating fashion

/rant

Zidane should have retired internationally after Euro 2004. It's disappointing to see such a talent stumble his way round Germany.

I love France. They're my number 2, but I admit they've been doing abismal as of late. However, you can look at this team two ways - 'too old', or an experienced team with too many damn guys not ready to do an international swan song just yet. I think you'll see the French passion that hasn't been seen since 1998.

Also, give credit to France's defense over the pool games.

France 1-0.

Spain 3 France 1

Zidane shoudln't be in the starting line up, it's sad to see him like this.

HysterikiLL said:
I love France. They're my number 2, but I admit they've been doing abismal as of late. However, you can look at this team two ways - 'too old', or an experienced team with too many damn guys not ready to do an international swan song just yet. I think you'll see the French passion that hasn't been seen since 1998.

Also, give credit to France's defense over the pool games.

France 1-0.
I work part-time teaching English to French people over the internet and telephone. I only had five lessons out of a possible ten today and the game isn't for hours. One of my students who did keep his lesson suggested that the game is the reason.

If that passion has abated, then it was soaring in 1998, but isn't that natural after winning the championship?

Spain will be too strong, although if Ramos gets caught up field and Henry moves out to the left as he does so succesfully with Arsenal, the Spanish could be in trouble.

I'm predicting a 1-1 tie in regulation. Spain wins 2-1 in the second 15-minute overtime. FFib, is this specific enough? :wink:
~~Holli

Back
Top Bottom