Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

ckb2001 said:
Don't forget the 0-0 TnT Sweden. That's up there too.

:sidelol:

0-0 isn't a spanking. A spanking is when you get hammered.

shanem8481 said:
not that do we need to win all of our other games in our group

one can qualify with 3 or 4 points, but it's not that likely. Actually, mathematically one can qualify with only 2 points :wink: Anyway, it looks bleak for us.

Roman529 said:
What happened to that black guy with the dredlocks....I think his name is Coby Jones? Where is he at?

Isn't he retired now? I remember him from WC94 and from him playing in the UK. Pretty sure he's done now though.

Boomer said:
:sidelol:

0-0 isn't a spanking. A spanking is when you get hammered.

In the eyes of the Swedes (and for that matter most other commentators), the Swedes got a result about as bad as what we are getting here.

ckb2001 said:
Yeah, I know, I'm realistic enough (though I've never seen Ghana play, so how well they do I can't guess).

Well put it this way. with the injuries to the Czech's, I felt this was there easiest game. The Czech's have been allowed to play well.

ckb2001 said:
In the eyes of the Swedes (and for that matter most other commentators), the Swedes got a result about as bad as what we are getting here.

Mate, the Swedes got a point, regardless. You didn't.

And a spanking only involves losing heavily.

I don't like our uniforms....that is why we are behind....wear some red, white and blue uniforms. :rolleyes:

shanem8481 said:
is italy better then the cze

Yea, they are a very good team.

They got one point from it man. They should have gotten three, but they did get one.

Edit: Damn you Boomer and your ninja posting.

Back
Top Bottom