Official Game Thread!! | Page 145 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite. I am glad we won, but it is nothing to be proud of. The inability of our team to score TDs reminds us that we need to do some work this off seaason.

No we dont suck.....we are good, not great. This should reinforce that we are still not where we need to be.

But a great upcoming off season can change all that. Be proud of the win, 6 in a row, split the division, and we did what we had to do to pull out this game.

I am so looking forward to the off season.

also right now we have the 16th pick.

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite. I am glad we won, but it is nothing to be proud of. The inability of our team to score TDs reminds us that we need to do some work this off seaason.

No we dont suck.....we are good, not great. This should reinforce that we are still not where we need to be.

But a great upcoming off season can change all that. Be proud of the win, 6 in a row, split the division, and we did what we had to do to pull out this game.

I am so looking forward to the off season.

also right now we have the 16th pick.

fin-atic: Four words. Shut the hell up.

Mod Edit: Wrong - you don't tell anyone in this community to shut up. Please take 24 hours to re-read the TOS.

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

fin-atic said:

Don't worry Saban will be cleaning out some of this roster very soon! All this game did was prove how far off we are talent wise compared to the Patsies.

9-7 is a good season for us! :dolphins:

What a great game huh guys? I have a feeling we werent playing to win. We'd rather play jville than pitt in the first round. Congragulations Miami on the above 500 year.

Patriot said:
Miami's 1st stringers beats New Englands 2nd and 3rd stringers by 2 points.

pathetic, you guys should have RUN RIGHT AWAY with this game
At least when we win, we do it by ourself, in other hands your wins are because of the refs. Get real.

first&goal said:
Yeah baby what?? your team is most definately the luckiest one in the league.
You guys did nothing, the refs, are the one that play the game for you guys.
Your team he's horrible!!

my team is horrible? are you kidding? our 2nd and 3rd stringers lost to you 1st string team by 2 points

and feel free to blame it on the refs . . . that's typical from a team not going to the playoffs. later

MKeveny said:
What a great game huh guys? I have a feeling we werent playing to win. We'd rather play jville than pitt in the first round. Congragulations Miami on the above 500 year.

:sidelol:

The only sport that cares about margin of victory is college football, and they don't even care about that anymore.

First of all, not that I am ever the type to blame the officials, but two bad calls (the tick-tack holding call on Ricky's TD and the baloney roughing the passer call) swung an 11 point margin.

MKeveny said:

Thanks! An excellent first season under the rebuilding process. :D :dolphins:

we won ! it's all that matters !!!!!!!
phins for life !!!!!!!!!

a phinfan from france !!!!!!
in a galaxy far far away !!!!

Patriots are better off LOSING this game. jaguars at pats is alot better than pitt coming in. We also witnessed Fluties great kick and we now know our backups can really play.

Back
Top Bottom