Official Game Thread!! | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

WOOT Go Jets beat the Bills remove yourself from anychance at Bush or Leinart.;) Score is currently 17-6.

MKeveny said:
trolling what?
Trolling the internet term for punks who go to website and just stir up crap for entertainment, also known as YOU!

Comment on the game all you want, but this site will kick you off for stirring up crap. Finheaven does not allow that crap.

no what is trolling? a rule or something I cant root against the dolphins:sidelol:

fin-atic said:
Dude you are trolling and will get banned.
By the way you are LOSING NOW!!!!

So cram that up your a-ss.

Dude...might want to save the frustration for when we aren't winning. Besides, what do you expect a Pats fan to say, "oh darn, we didn't give up a TD"?

I was trolling on the patsies site and all i said was the score and everyone says stuff like, "good job you're beating our 2nd team".

i wish NE would play all their guys so we can beat all of them

fin-atic said:
Trolling the internet term for punks who go to website and just stir up crap for entertainment, also known as YOU!

Comment on the game all you want, but this site will kick you off for stirring up crap. Finheaven does not allow that crap.

Loosen up man.

I'd laugh at the Patriots if it happened to them. It's a football game.

flintsilver7 said:
Why left tackle for sure? I won't complain about McKinney, since I don't like him at all. I would say center, but left tackle is more of a long shot. McIntosh has done pretty well.

We've got two right-handed quarterbacks, and very low sacks allowed. That's certainly got something to do with the left tackle.

McIntosh has been inconsistent. Sure the sacks aren't incredibly high. But McIntosh is not a great run blocker. The whole line is not really good at run blocking and NOT good at pass blocking really for that matter. You also have to take into consideration the mistakes they make.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I was trolling on the patsies site and all i said was the score and everyone says stuff like, "good job you're beating our 2nd team".

i wish NE would play all their guys so we can beat all of them

Tell them their first team wasn't doing anything anyways
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom