*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

SCall13 said:
We need to hit some passes downfield (not neccasarily BOMBS) to loosen this run defense up.

And do what on the run? Keep giving it to Ricky while we search for Ronnie?

It looked like Antonio Gates just saved LT from getting steamrolled by Manny out there.

Not to keep bashing Gus, but is there any player on this team that he has any chemistry with? It seemed like he did early with Randy but...........

FanMarino said:
Dear Santa, Please can i have a superbowl winning season?...ok its asking alot. How about a playoff run?....ok..how about a winning season...no? Ok how about a first down? No? ok.

:rofl3:

flintsilver7 said:
Show me ONE receiver in the NFL who catches every ball that hits him in the hands.

Show me another #1 WR who drops at least one ball every game.

THeir job is to catch the ball. Period.

Who is calling our offensive plays?

I'm reminded of the scene in Super Troopers where Foster goes fishing and leaves an inflatable doll in his cruiser. It's like Linehan replaced himself with an inflatable doll for the first quarter.

illscriptures said:
Some body please... knock some sense into Saban and tell him to give Sage a chance...** Put Gus in a nursing home, and Sage in the game**

his refusal to play Sage tells me two things.

A)He wants to draft a QB
B)Sage isn't good in practice

Back
Top Bottom