*(*(Official Georgia BullDogs Thread)*)* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*(*(Official Georgia BullDogs Thread)*)*

Not here to talk smack...Have great respect for Ga.
Our rebuilding has gone quicker than I imagined.
Great game last year,should be the same this year.
I think Ga, is showing us great respect to pull out
this blackout stuff.Heres to a great game.
The SEC is without a doubt the best.

aww man that was agood nice guy post. I respect your choice to not talk smack....but i love UGA and I hate Nick Saban

There is a better chance we lose Moreno than Stafford this year. Man that would suq if we lost both. Stafford dad works at UGA that played into him going there and it might affect him staying

Bama grad of 87...Nick rules the Sec. I'm not that nice.

Hoping for a great game....no injuries....

I think Bama can whip Georgia on both lines.....

We have to come out and jump on the Bulldogs fast...

If it's a close game late and it comes down to Stafford versus JPW....I don't like our chances.

ROOOOOLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIDDDEEE!!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to watching this one. It should be a tough, hard fought game. Since I still haven't forgiven Alabama for their romp of Miami in the 92' NC Sugar Bowl and my overwhelming disdain for kciD Satan, I gotta say GO DAWGS.

You'll be back at the top soon enough 'Bama, just not tonight. Who knows maybe we'll (the U) will see you in another NC rematch in the next few years. Hopefully revenge will be mine. GO Canes

I'm definitely looking forward to watching this one. It should be a tough, hard fought game. Since I still haven't forgiven Alabama for their romp of Miami in the 92' NC Sugar Bowl and my overwhelming disdain for kciD Satan, I gotta say GO DAWGS.

You'll be back at the top soon enough 'Bama, just not tonight. Who knows maybe we'll (the U) will see you in another NC rematch in the next few years. Hopefully revenge will be mine. GO Canes

Oh man....that was an incredible offense Miami had back then with Toretta and company....

But that 1992 Bama defense is still the best I've ever seen in college football.....Eric Curry, John Copeland, Antonio Langham, George Teague, etc....

I'll never forget George Teague running down Lamar Thomas from behind and taking the the ball away from him...lol.

I went to that game. Everyone was so pissed because they wouldn't open the doors and let anybody in until 15 minutes before kickoff....Imagine 80,000 people standing in line....it was awful.

By the time our butts hit the seat...they were playing ball....well...at least Alabama was...:lol: J/K

how can it b that after every game this team uga that is racks up penalty after penalty..hello mark richt??? where is the freakin discipline..god dammi hate this guy so much...every 1st series there d backs r off like 15 yards it takes til the 2nd half til they r up what is richt and martinez doing...joke down 10-0 already give me a break fire richt now..please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again boys and girls mark richt ahs shown why he is a subpar coach...he can never win the big 1!!!!! sure if the fans and university r happy with home losing 1 or 2 thats fine but they will never never enver win a nat champ with that jack*** there..he is a complete idot ...never gets this team ready to play in big games..yeah he wins bowl games bug deal they r garbage bowl games that no 1 cares about....way to blow a great year again richt the phooney:up:

Yeah, Bama being that young right now is pretty scary to think about. Yikes!

LMAO! alabama just owning right now. Why couldnt nick saban make our team that good? Hes such a girl

Roll Tide...I haven't see dogs treated this badly since Mike Vick.

that was quite the beating early on, i use to like the tide, but they have saban so i root against them every game now.

Back
Top Bottom