---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

If you sway your belly button will move over your back foot. A drill to get you out of that would be…
Take your driver and put the butt of the club touching your belly button. Now grip down on the shaft keeping the butt against your belly.Take the club head back past the trail foot without moving the belly button toward the trail foot and without the butt moving away from your belly.

Watched Bernard Langer win his 46th PGA event this past weekend. At almost 66 his game this weekend was unreal. 51 years as a pro golfer starting at age 15.

I played “ok”.
Plenty of pars over the 3 days, with PLENTY of doubles and triples!
They’re PGA courses, so man, the fairways were tight and the ROUGH, damn that rough was tough to get out of!
Such a great experience tho..
Yea man, that's gotta be like living a dream, I would love to do that.

I played “ok”.
Plenty of pars over the 3 days, with PLENTY of doubles and triples!
They’re PGA courses, so man, the fairways were tight and the ROUGH, damn that rough was tough to get out of!
Such a great experience tho..

Glad you had a fantastic time brother Danny :UP:

Back in the late 90's I oversaw several offices in Cali , spent lots of time there and got to play Riverside and Half Moon bay

Never made it to Pebble Beach which i regret to this day.

The greens on the West coast are like putting on glass. I heard the term "you are still away" many times after putting :p

One time playing in San Fran when we started it was 75 degrees but the fog rolling in and we all froze to death on the back 9 when it dropped into the 30's in about 20 minutes and no one had brought a sweater

Great you had that experience my friend :cheers:

Anybody else love golf simulators? I’m going to play Bethpage Black from the tips at lunch. 😂

I’m going to have one at home someday. My basement ceilings aren’t high enough but I could make one work in the garage.

Anybody else love golf simulators? I’m going to play Bethpage Black from the tips at lunch. 😂

I’m going to have one at home someday. My basement ceilings aren’t high enough but I could make one work in the garage.
I went last Wednesday after my mom get her cancer-free test results back. We played a beautiful course in Norway called Lofoten Links. It was kinda hard but the course is on the ocean around cliffs and has the northern lights in the sky, it's awesome.

I went last Wednesday after my mom get her cancer-free test results back. We played a beautiful course in Norway called Lofoten Links. It was kinda hard but the course is on the ocean around cliffs and has the northern lights in the sky, it's awesome.

Great news about your mom! I’ll see if the place I go has that course.

I've played real bethpage black but not from the tips - awesome experience.... which simulator are you playing it on?

I've really taken to simulators, especially midsummer in FL. The odd thing about the simulator is my driver doesnt go as far as it does in RL and my short game is really good on the simulator when it sucks in RL lol

Back
Top Bottom