*** OFFICIAL GREEN BAY PACKERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Day | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL GREEN BAY PACKERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is zero chance I am going to be able to watch this one live. My Wife would kill me :) So staying away from all things Dolphins until I'm able to watch it tape delayed in the evening. Enjoy the game everyone and Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you (even the folks on my large ignore list :p). Here's hoping to the perfect end to my Christmas day.
You're a better man than me. No way in hell, am I missing a play tomorrow morning.

There is zero chance I am going to be able to watch this one live. My Wife would kill me :) So staying away from all things Dolphins until I'm able to watch it tape delayed in the evening. Enjoy the game everyone and Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you (even the folks on my large ignore list :p). Here's hoping to the perfect end to my Christmas day.
I wouldn’t be married to someone that did not respect that I watch all Dolphin games.
I know it’s Christmas and all, but it’s Dolphin Sunday. Takes presidence over everything else!

The defensive coaches better have a clue tomorrow. They have to stop the run first. GB runs the slowest slug offense in the league. Rodgers runs the play clock down to 1 almost every play. They will pound Dillon and Jones until the defense shuts the run down.
If the Fins let GB get time of possession doubled they will lose for sure.

I wouldn’t be married to someone that did not respect that I watch all Dolphin games.
I know it’s Christmas and all, but it’s Dolphin Sunday. Takes presidence over everything else!
My wife is totally fine with me watching every Dolphins game....after all, I don’t complain that she likes to watch those cheesy K-dramas.....lol

We always have Christmas Eve at my in-laws and then for Christmas it’s just the wife, 3 kids and me every year at home.

The fireplace will be stoked, meat smoked and beers will be consumed tomorrow.

Is tomorrows game a sellout? I've been watching some empty stadiums today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom