Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

nyjunc said:
and ANOTHER BS offensive foul, Wade has now fouled out. :yell:

Why does the state of New York hate Miami(South Florida)? Did we piss in their cheerios or something back in the civil war? Are they mad we steal all their grandparents? We have the better weather? The better football and basketball team? The better looking tan girls compared to those coffee drinking stuffy nosed pale "sophisticates"? What is it man??

Section126 said:
You need NBA TV....they replay all the games...the next day....

It is in the 700's on comcast...in the 600's on directv.

Oh sh-t...I have that! LOL, good lookin'. I only watch NBA TV when there's a game on there, but I still can't believe I fell asleep right before an Eastern Conference Finals Heat game. That's sad. Shows what a loyal fan I am. ;)

This game was an azz whooping from gun to gun.......just like game three was.

it was a 2 pt game unbtil midway through the 2nd when they called those 3 straight offensive fouls which should have been defensive fouls.

It is funny that you mentioned nothing when we were clearly robbed of our starters in game 4...yet you come on here and ***** like a girl when the HEAT kicks the crap out of the pistons in game 5.....

Outside of 1 bad call on Shaq the calls were correct, it's funny how you whined BEFORE the series started and then after the Pistons win you whine yet you have gotten the benefit of the calls this series.

BE A MAN...and admit you were wrong....the two most important games in the series...Game 3 and 5...are both HEAT *** WHOOPINGS.

You were wrong too and worse than myself, you said heat in 5. I at least said I could see Miami winning in 7 which is what they might do.

By the way, the Nets won games 3 & 5 against the Pistons last year and had Detroit at HOME in game 6 and had Detroit down very big early and yet Detroit managed to come back and win.

The sad thing is....Zo gets booed everywhere, detroit especially, yet Rasheed Wallace makes Zo look like Mother teresa.

rasheed didn't steal 10's of millions of $'s from 3 teams. 'zo is just like Rasheed in that theyboth complain about every call except 'Sheed is a winner while 'Zo is a loser.

DolFan31 said:
Why does the state of New York hate Miami(South Florida)? Did we piss in their cheerios or something back in the civil war? Are they mad we steal all their grandparents? We have the better weather? The better football and basketball team? The better looking tan girls compared to those coffee drinking stuffy nosed pale "sophisticates"? What is it man??

I don't hate the Heat b/c it's a Miami team, I hate the Thief Alonzo Mourning. if it wasn't for him i'd be rooting for the Heat in this Series.

I know Miami has great looking woman too but if you think NY doesn't then you have never been here, it just gets colder and they have to cover up when it's cold but that doesn't make them any less attractive.

better football team? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nyjunc said:
I don't hate the Heat b/c it's a Miami team, I hate the Thief Alonzo Mourning. if it wasn't for him i'd be rooting for the Heat in this Series.

I know Miami has great looking woman too but if you think NY doesn't then you have never been here, it just gets colder and they have to cover up when it's cold but that doesn't make them any less attractive.

better football team? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Miami has the better football team especially since the Jets have dumbo at QB :yikes:

nick19991 said:
Miami has the better football team especially since the Jets have dumbo at QB :yikes:
He's our backup QB and still better than any of the QBs on your roster.

nyjunc said:
He's our backup QB and still better than any of the QBs on your roster.

I bet you won't be saying that when he throws to the Dolphins in Week 2 :lol:

nick19991 said:
I bet you won't be saying that when he throws to the Dolphins in Week 2 :lol:

If he's playing it's b/c we are blowing yo out again like last year on Nat'l TV. He is the BACKUP and he was under center for many more W's than L's.

nyjunc said:
If he's playing it's b/c we are blowing yo out again like last year on Nat'l TV. He is the BACKUP and he was under center for many more W's than L's.

he will play though because Pennington always gets hurt

nick19991 said:
he will play though because Pennington always gets hurt

Maybe but he has alot more talent around him now than he ever did in Miami and he won alot of games for that team. if he has to play 2-3 games I am very confident we'll have a good chance to win. I know I'd rather have him starting than Feeley or Frerrote.

nyjunc said:
Maybe but he has alot more talent around him now than he ever did in Miami and he won alot of games for that team. if he has to play 2-3 games I am very confident we'll have a good chance to win. I know I'd rather have him starting than Feeley or Frerrote.

more talent? don't make me laugh, Miami had a better D then the Jets have right now. You guys don't have a great TE like McMichael plus he had Ricky Williams for two years and he still coudn't win more then 10 games

nyjunc said:

:lol:

You have some low standards..... Come down south sometime and you will be in for an awakening. Just say no to pasty women in trenchcoats :)

Bad calls once again on both ends. Miami got the better end of the referee stick tonight. No doubt about that. I think a lot of that was due to Miami taking acting classes between Games 4 and 5.

But like Charles Barkley said, the officiating has been inconsistent. And that's the problem. What's a foul in the 4th quarter isn't a foul in the 1st quarter.

Regardless of the calls, I think Miami would have won this game. Guys like Haslem, Butler, and Damon Jones showed up tonight. And Shaq had a good game. That's almost always a recipe for success.

See how we lost Wade and we still dominated?? That's the O'Neal factor.

See how we lose Shaq and we barely pull out wins despite 40 and 36 from Wade?? That's the O'Neal factor.

Wade is a great young player and teammate. But he isn't at the point where his play makes EVERYBODY better like Shaq. Wade's poor Game 4 carried over into Game 5. Forced shots, reckless/out of control in the lane. His inexperience is showing here.

But outside of some poor passing and mental mistakes, the Heat played a solid team game and manned up on defense. Great win for the Heat. Hopefully we close it out on Saturday.

Don't feel bad, X-Con. I'm probably going to have to miss the game on purpose Saturday. A friend of mine is having a big night out for her 21st. I HAVE to go. Especially since she's paying (she's loaded). So it looks like I'll be missing most if not all of this one. And it's KILLING ME!!

nyjunc said:
it was a 2 pt game unbtil midway through the 2nd when they called those 3 straight offensive fouls which should have been defensive fouls.

Very Selective...the game was never really close. Wade sits...and has 15...SHAQ scores 20...and the HEAT dominate....the reason? They HEAT have a better team.

Outside of 1 bad call on Shaq the calls were correct, it's funny how you whined BEFORE the series started and then after the Pistons win you whine yet you have gotten the benefit of the calls this series.

Yeah...you are an unbiased observor. :lol:

You were wrong too and worse than myself, you said heat in 5. I at least said I could see Miami winning in 7 which is what they might do.

BS...go check the prediction...

By the way, the Nets won games 3 & 5 against the Pistons last year and had Detroit at HOME in game 6 and had Detroit down very big early and yet Detroit managed to come back and win.

Apples and Oranges....The Nets of last year are not the Heat of this year...and more importantly....The Pistons of last year are not the Pistons of this year.

rasheed didn't steal 10's of millions of $'s from 3 teams. 'zo is just like Rasheed in that theyboth complain about every call except 'Sheed is a winner while 'Zo is a loser.

Rasheed didn't steal 10's of millions.....he just smoked crack and beat up TWO girlfriends.......and you have the balls to call ZO a loser? Get your priorities straight. BTW....ZO didn't steal anything.....He had a guaranteed contract...He got sick....the guy is 400 times the man and person Rasheed is....

ZO has given 13 million dollars to charities down here in Miami....Rasheed has given 13 million dollars to the crack dealers in Portland. Take your pick.

nyjunc said:
I know I'd rather have him starting than Feeley or Frerrote.

If that was the case, do you really think Saban would have let him go and kept Feeley and signed Gus? :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom