Official Hello-Why I should recieve a FREE premium/VIP membership | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Hello-Why I should recieve a FREE premium/VIP membership

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
I MEANT RECEIVE!!!!!!!- You should feel bad that I am so illiterate!

Good morning to my extended family. I never really posted a formal hello and after several years I thought I should. Hello!!

Now, the ONLY reason that I should be granted a VIP premium membership for free.............................I'm the man.

Please think about what I've just brought to the table and PM me the good news. :d-day:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is impossible for I have not stopped being the man yet. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Than let me correct myself. I am waiting at the halfwy mark for the baton. I shall finish and win the darn race!!! Give me the shot oh almighty powerful webmasters!!!

I MEANT RECEIVE!!!!!!!- You should feel bad that I am so illiterate!

Good morning to my extended family. I never really posted a formal hello and after several years I thought I should. Hello!!

Now, the ONLY reason that I should be granted a VIP premium membership for free.............................I'm the man.

Please think about what I've just brought to the table and PM me the good news. :d-day:

If you send me a Christmas present of say.....$36.00, I will return the favor with a free membership to VIP. :)

Back
Top Bottom