*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 144 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another INT. Glad he didn't injure Howard on that return. See! Who said we were injury prone. Positive.

Not sure why everyone is hating on Thompson. He hasn’t played in weeks. Crap O-line, they’re not even calling running plays with him. He had Miami in position to take the lead vs the jets only for sanders to miss the FG. He was playing well vs Minnesota until he got hurt and Miami was stuck with bridgewater and everyone was begging for Skylar to come back in lol

It is both. McDaniel's and the God damn million dollar veterans. They are grown ass men and professionals, do they need their HC to walk them to the bathroom as well?

As you hear McDaniel always talk about you install a certain attitude, but in the end it is the players locker room. I saw Shula loose locker rooms and stuff over the years. Sometimes the leaders on the field need to you know lead on the field.
We need leaders then

Ok, I'm going to hang out with my buddies and slowly RUN a joint around. I will make sure no one will be passing it. I need to forget some of this game.

And McKinley almost put X into concussion protocol trying to return that int. Such a sloppy half.

So they pulled Jackson because he sucks and they decided to be nice and call it an injury?

Guy was just standing on the sidelines with helmet on. What kind of ankle injury is that?

I never for a second thought this dub was at risk.

I just really, really don’t want to watch Skylar Thompson QB my team under any circumstances. I’d have been fine if Teddy was active.

well miami is screwed then because they don't have any plan to get by if he's out.
I think we all realized the OL needs Armstead to be at least average. His injury history was the reason the Saints let him go in free agency and unfortunately it appears injuries are just something he continues to suffer.

The real issue is that without him at LT, Tua is going to get a lot more pressure and more chances to get hurt.

So you didn’t want that sack?

Ya but not the LB. you can’t throw the kitchen sink at Kyle Allen 20 times and then be thrilled you finally got to him.

I’m still trying to find a way to dump him.

Do you think anyone would have Ian interest in trading for him?

Not sure why everyone is hating on Thompson. He hasn’t played in weeks. Crap O-line, they’re not even calling running plays with him. He had Miami in position to take the lead vs the jets only for sanders to miss the FG. He was playing well vs Minnesota until he got hurt and mimai was stuck with bridgewater and everyone was begging for Skylar to come back in lol
He’s had a rough outing but People are in here acting like Teddy would do any better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom