*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK9 TANK BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we Tanked for Tua.......now we Fail for Philly.
Keep flopping. What's done is done. Be 1st in the 2nd. Also worth noting, these morons don't have their own 3rd round pick either. They traded it for Eich, who has been crap.

I really hope we can start letting other young players play. This season is done and its time to see what we have on the bench and in depth.

I liked what i saw out of that riley kid last game? Lb with blond steaks in his hair? Why not let some of these young kids play?

LONG? IGGY? Doaks?

Give us some hope?
If they win out we could make the playoffs at 10-7.

Next loss eliminates us.

Will 3rd rounder Hunter Long ever play? Perhaps a good idea to replace Durham Smythe's reps with the season over. Develop something long term or die trying.
was wondering the same thing myself. What's the point, we're done, get him in to evaluate him...

I really hope we can start letting other young players play. This season is done and its time to see what we have on the bench and in depth.

I liked what i saw out of that riley kid last game? Lb with blond steaks in his hair? Why not let some of these young kids play?

LONG? IGGY? Doaks?

Give us some hope?
The only way that will happen is if Ross guarantees Grier and Flores are back next year, otherwise, they're playing for their jobs right now and are not going to risk it on the young unknowns... :shrug:

We might as well root for Houston if it gets Flores fired. I cant imagine any competent owner keeping him if they lose to the least talented team in the NFL at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom