*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL INDIANAPOLIS COLTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam you the man.

2-2 and then we surprise Tampa?

How different the outlook would be.

Let's play some good defense the next 2 weeks and see what happens.

And Jacoby, throw the ball down the field early so the D can't pin thier ears back.
if we beat Tampa we'd surprised ourselves .....lol.....but hey, anything is possible

Dude, it's going to be a great game. We have the throwbacks going on, and even though we have a lot of work to do, the way we played against LV gives us something to build on. I am looking forward to seeing if our offense is showing more growth and if we can get some big plays out of Waddle.
I know I know, like I said, I will most likely change my mind and watch

Wtf are we playing at Center? We are in for a long day today fellas.

Can't agree with this. We need a win solely for confidence, forget conference record. I need the win so I have something to root for as a fins fan. I'm actually hoping Reid steps in a leads us to the win and turns out to be out franchise QB (wishful thinking, I know, but a boy can dream).
I too have this dream but unless J- ko- b goes down Bledsoe style I dont think our Brady gets his chance.

Last edited:
R.2f71c77182f3de6494326939ae18f8b3
Are you the real Gandalf? If so, you’re awesome. I loved you in X-men.

Wtf are we playing at Center? We are in for a long day today fellas.
Isn’t it the backup that we traded for from ravens? Or did something happen to him?

Dieter is out I know.

if we beat Tampa we'd surprised ourselves .....lol.....but hey, anything is possible
If we beat Tampa one of 2 things will happen: A. The site will be somewhat less active but very positive, filled with great discu about how we continue the win streak, etc. B. The dark side will bitch and whine that it was a fluke or we won without Tua and therefore letting him start again will ruin us.

Sadly, my money is on B.

Mancz is starting at center and Cameron Tom got elevated from PS

If we beat Indy AND Tampa Bay, then I will refrain from calling for anyone's head for the remainder of the season. If we lose both, will the "stop whining" people quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom