*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder how he is in the pros, I made that throw in lot games 1000 times, geez This game should be a rout already but nope our qb is very average

Can someone tell Tannehill and Wallace to go practice that damn deep throw!!!

he either underthrows or just overthrows,,,,,,,,,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i really hope these two spend all offseason, every single day, working on nothing but deep balls

Dang that hurts, can he just once hit wallace in stride??? Just once man!

I've knocked tannehill for his deep ball, but that was on Wallace. No need for that stutter step. He has the speed to skip that move entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We need the defense to make a play today. The offense will not score more than 17 points today

How truly bad is his deep ball? It's really bad. I just don't get it. It's a glaring problem that must be fixed. I don't know if it can at this point and it worries me greatly. It's a gigantic problem.

Imagine Wallace with Marino or a guy like Manning, Brady, Rogers? Wow. He is worth the money people. He just needs a QB with a deep accurate arm.

I strongly dislike your obsessive negative (albeit truthful) commentary. But you are 100% accurate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom