*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

That means Finnegan gives up three TD's. Omar sucks.

Jets aren't scoring three td's.

B59SgFCIIAE7Bke-1.jpg

Ready for yet another game that don't matter Except that if we win we get a lower pick in the draft in each round.

Todd Bowles will do a good job if given the time.

I just don't want 4 quarters of them handing the ball off again. That was the most boring game I've ever seen a few weeks ago

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins DE Cameron Wake needs 1.5 sacks today to get 13 for season and earn $1 million in incentives; 3.5 sacks will mean another $1.25M.

Quick question, if Tannehill gets to 4000 and Miller and Wallace each get to 1000 would that be the first time the dolphins have done that?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins DE Cameron Wake needs 1.5 sacks today to get 13 for season and earn $1 million in incentives; 3.5 sacks will mean another $1.25M.

As long as the jests throw 4 times he could do it.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Quick question, if Tannehill gets to 4000 and Miller and Wallace each get to 1000 would that be the first time the dolphins have done that?

Yes. I'm pretty sure thats a first.

Joe will take Wake out so he can do something individually.

Another curse Hayden? :lol:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
Louis Delmas is on the field. No brace, no major limp after surgery. Maybe his recovery is quick? Maybe he's healthy enough for camp?

Yes. Marino threw for 4,000 yards several times (only Dolphins QB to do so), but he never had a 1,000 yard rusher in any of those seasons.

Back
Top Bottom