Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

I sure hope all those JeTrolls show up after the game to tell us all how great there Sanchise and that "Gang Green" defense are....c'mon Manning...run that score up! :chuckle:

The Jets had a good run.

Really, us Dolfans cant say much....when was the last time we played in the AFC Championship game?

It doesnt matter. fact is. unless they win the AFC championship game. their run wont mean anything. just a lower draft pick and a good spot for us

In the first matchup Rexy said - "the Colts will have to play Peyton Manning for the whole game to beat us"

He was right, for once.

No Painter at QB in this game.

hehe

Seriously dude....can you back off a little? I wasn't rooting for the Jets....for the 100000000th time. I owned up to it as I said I would. I was basing my opinion on how the Jets came out and the way they've played the last several weeks. I've been watching football for 25 years and how many times has a team gotten hot and ridden that to the Super Bowl? Plenty of times. Sorry if you didn't agree with my opinion.

As a fellow Dolphins fan, I called for a truce and you kept it going. Pretty annoying. :rolleyes2:

your right and i'm sorry but as a fellow Dolphins Fan saying anything positive about the jets makes my stomach turn! but were alright i'm gonna stop being a donkeys butt! your apology is accepted, we can get a beer together now! cool?

I guess the ONLY good thing about living in New York, especially in the winter, is getting to call up all the Jets fans I know who have been running there mouths for the past few weeks....wonder if any of them will answer????

your right and i'm sorry but as a fellow Dolphins Fan saying anything positive about the jets makes my stomach turn! but were alright i'm gonna stop being a donkeys butt! your apology is excepted, we can get a beer together now! cool?

All good my man. I just wanted a truce...we have the same goals ultimately. Root for the Finz and against everyone else. :up:

Johnny Walker blue label shots for everyone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom