Official Jets vs Rams game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets vs Rams game thread

it is weird. usually if you only win 1 game you get the number one pick and if you win 10 games usually get in the playoffs. This year that might not happen.
how many 10 win teams have not made playoffs? miami in 2003 jets 2015. who else? Any other teams with only 1 win not get the number one pick?

This gives live updates of draft position....based on SOS if both teams lose out it doesn't look like the Jets can get back to #1:

From Gang Green: https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/i’m-done.94866/

This team is cursed and has destroyed my love for football... I’ll always love you NYJ, but I’m walking away.

This is easily the worst I've ever felt as a sports fan. .

The AFC title games were tough but at least coming out of those there was a sense of pride and reasonable hope for the following seasons.

This is pure, unmitigated, misery.

Joe Douglas might as well go ahead and resign because there isn't a human being alive that could turn this franchise around. He'll give it a valiant effort, I'm sure, but I don't even think Bill Parcells could drag this thing in the right direction at this point.

I missed this one, excellent point here, they ****ed over the pick they got for Adams as well, lmfao:

Not only do we lose the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes but we help the Seahawks make the playoffs screwing up our other first round pick.

After following this team for more than 40 years nothing shocks me.

I should have seen this coming but why would we have a shot against the Rams?

No other team in any sport twists the knife in their fans backs quite like this one.

This is the result we wanted for so many reasons. It even improves our strength of victory since we beat them twice. Not much help, but any help is welcome. Now if the Giants can do us a solid, things will be looking up.

Went into their gamethread and pulled out some quotes. Feel kinda bad for those guys....

PREGAME HOPES

3 more to go... please lose again J-E-T-S LOSE! LOSE!! LOSE!!!

FIRST HALF

Thank god for Gase, straight into a run up the gut by Gore lol he really is a stubborn prick

I've got a bad feeling about this. Rams are looking as uninspired as the Raiders did a couple of weeks ago.

We are going to need the football gods to intervene today. where is Coach Williams when you need him.?

These guys are professionals and have pride in their jobs. They don’t want to lose.

Finally Rams finally. Get a grip. Adam Gase is on a mission to f*** the Jets' future. Play some hard nosed ball and bury the Jets.

Well. If Rams don't wake up, we will be looking at Fields, Wilson, Trask etc. Not good. Wake up you California f***s

What is this f***ery?

This why being a Jets fan sucks. We have the number one pick in our hands and future success instead we are committing F-ing suicide.

We all need to calm down. We can’t expect the rams to be handing us the ball on their own 30 all game. And the scripted plays are probably done....we all know gase can’t make adjustments. 13-0, rams favored by 17, they’ll prob still cover. Breathe everyone....

See, 3rd and long and we screen pass 6 yrds behind the line.
It may be close, but Gase doesn't know how to win a football game. Players will have to make amazing plays all game in spite of him.

JETS LEAD 13-3 AT HALFTIME

Don’t be worried fellas it’s the jets, rams will make halftime adjustments cause they have an actual competent coach. Meanwhile gase will be all ****y and think he’s 1 half away from winning the Super Bowl.

Let me take a deep breath and think rationally.......if it wasn't for the Gase halftime adjustments, I'd be more worried. Guys, Trevor is not in jeopardy.

2ND HALF

Jeez.. now Darnold is playing like Joe Montana..

I've been on this site for 15 years of mostly frustration and if the Rams don't wake up I'm looking at another 15 years.

JETS GO UP 20-3

Jets are going to win this game I don't think there is any doubt. I'm f***ing sick to my stomach

F***ing McVay, you're really letting the worst coach in NFL history light you up?

Well, I'm officially panicking.

Gase coaches like a b***h for the past two years, NOW he's going for it 4th & Goal? FML

Jets win impossible game, fall in to no man's land with #2 pick. Trade pick, retain Gase and Darnold. Talk about being screwed for years to come.

I still believe. I think the Rams will comeback and Gase will make a critical coaching blunder.

TOUCHDOWN RAMS, 20-10 JETS

Wait a minute guys...somethings happening...Rams are getting some mojo

Rams O is AWAKE.
Pick your posion.
A) Gase turtles and hands it off all game
Or
B) Darnold blunders

i cant watch this. I feel the hopes of any future of this team slipping away

Now Darnold decides to look like a pro QB - just great!

Where has this Darnold been all year?

JETS KICK FG, 23-10 JETS

RAMS TD, 23-17 JETS

Rams O is awake.
The Rams D needs to get a stop. They aren't getting to Darnold with a 4 man rush.

RAMS MARCHING DOWN THE FIELD, DOWN BY 6

Jets are gonna lose this game!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok you can smell the Jet collapse now

RAMS SETTLE FOR A FIELD GOAL, 23-20 JETS

ok makes this a FG game. I am feeling good about this

Jets need a classic 3 and out or turnover.

Another typical Gase drive. Lol. Genius!

JETS PUNT, RAMS DRIVING INTO JETS TERRITORY

MAYE BREAKS UP THE FOURTH DOWN PASS TOWARDS THE END ZONE

F*** YOU MAYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the f*** is Sean McVay doing??? First of all, why didn't you kick it? And second, why on both 3rd and 4th downs did you throw deep?

WHY? Kick the FG you imbecile

GORE FIRST DOWN SEALS GAME

Well, it's been "fun".
I hate this team.

I hate this team! I mean I don't, but I do right now!

FAN POSTS IMAGE OF TREVOR

trevor.jpg

Ok, let’s hope Jacksonville miraculously win one game. Congratulations to the Gase and his long term contract

I never believed in the Jets being cursed... I do now. This is sickening.

We need Sam to play like every week instead of once a year

If they win this one, gotta feel happy for the guys! They played their asses off.

This win would have been great, if they wouldn’t have waited for week 15 to do it.
Stupid Jets! Stupid Rams!

When you defeat a 9-4 team but the laughter is overwhelming ..

I missed this one, excellent point here, they ****ed over the pick they got for Adams as well, lmfao:
They also made JAX's 2nd from Ramsey a better pick giving them a more valuable pick to surround Lawrence with talent making it more attractive to a coach thus making it easier for a top coach to go to JAX;

They are also in the midst of convincing themselves that "Darnold is still a top QB if he gets better coaching".

This was way more satisfying than winning today. The repercussions will echo for years...

I cant decide which tastes better: watching Jets fan podcasts from before yesterday when they were talking about Lawrence as already their own or watching the meltcasts from last night and today

Deeeeeeeeelicious

Back
Top Bottom