Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Josh Norman is a Free Agent – Miami Rumors Super Thread

What do u think is the asking price? What was the tag number for corners...

if he got less than $80 mil id be surprised

as for Miami I think we've hit our limit on $80 plus mil contracts

he was the best corner in football in 2015

Norman and money vs tailb a late pick at 10 mil per

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Price point being tossed around right now is $16M, but long term contracts are often lower in their first year.

I might prefer losing a late round pick and taking on tailb and his contract, 10 mil this year but gets better vs cap years 2-3

There has to be a suspension coming. Otherwise, why wouldn't the Panthers trade him? Btw, wasn't Norman tagged? And doesn't that guarantee his salary? What the heck is going on?

Sweet. Let the 49ers pay and VH3 slide on down.

Is he gunna grow a foot while he slides?

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

There has to be a suspension coming. Otherwise, why wouldn't the Panthers trade him? Btw, wasn't Norman tagged? And doesn't that guarantee his salary? What the heck is going on?

Never signed the tag

You're right, but the point stands that he's only had one genuinely great season in his career. I would indeed be incredibly hesitant to throw elite corner money at him.

Yeah, in a year you could very well end up with another situation like Grimes, where you oay him at his best, but because of his age, he's already on the downfall.

If I could get Norman on a deal where I could move on from him after 2 seasons I'd def consider it. Anything longer than that, were probably not in position to do.

God must be a Dolphins fan or something? With all these manas falling from heaven. I prefer Aqib Talib though. Better, cheaper and only a year older.

Back
Top Bottom