*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Mens 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament Thread***

What happened Gators? Your team got SMACKED DOWN yesterday. The BYU Final Four Express continues tomorrow when we beat down K-State on our way to virtual HOME games the next 2 rounds. Where are you talking smack now?

Golly, I'm thinking about getting tickets to Indy already.

I seriously can't wait for BYU to get blown out by K-State...

What happened Gators? Your team got SMACKED DOWN yesterday. The BYU Final Four Express continues tomorrow when we beat down K-State on our way to virtual HOME games the next 2 rounds. Where are you talking smack now?

Golly, I'm thinking about getting tickets to Indy already.

+1. I hate the gayturds more than I hate the Hiv.

This Missouri-Clemson game is a barnburner, both teams look great. For some reason, I thought Missouri was playing Oklahoma State, but then I realized that OSU was playing GT later today.

Plus, Gus Johnson is calling the game, which always makes for an interesting watch. Dude's my favorite announcer in the tournament.

After going 6 for 6 to start the madness, here's a quick glimpse of what my bracket looks like now...

poop-1.gif

I am from the Cuse Y'all

And I have some inside info that AO is done for the year...

It seems that he has a 50% tare(SP) in his quad..

Adjust your brackets if you care

I seriously can't wait for BYU to get blown out by K-State...

I can't wait for UNM to get beat down by U-Dub tomorrow. We did struggle with an inferior Florida team, but at least they had some nice wins. You almost lost to Montana...who beat whom exactly?

BYU beats K-State tomorrow on the Road to the Final Four. Next 2 rounds are in Salt Lake City..they'll be Cougar home games!

I am from the Cuse Y'all

And I have some inside info that AO is done for the year...

It seems that he has a 50% tare(SP) in his quad..

Adjust your brackets if you care
Golly...we'll definitely be beating the Cuse tehn...the Final Four road just gets easier!

GO COUGS! THE ANGEL MORONI IS GUIDING US TO VICTORY!

Back
Top Bottom