*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care if you had the worst defense in the league. If you had an extra week to prepare for that crap we showed last week you could shut it down in a nanosecond.

gailey gonna have to open it up this week. Or we gonna have to do serious damage witb the run game

ain’t no way you put that on tape and teams don’t figure it out

that’s the truth and I imagine the rpo will be back in spades w/ revolving door at RB and Peterson playing well again.

that’s the truth and I imagine the rpo will be back in spades w/ revolving door at RB and Peterson playing well again.

yeah which is why we got to run the ball with some effectiveness and force them to pull budda baker tighter to the los and make em pay in one on ones

yeah which is why we got to run the ball with some effectiveness and force them to pull budda baker tighter to the los and make em pay in one on ones

may be a gesicki game to keep him off the LOS as well. I’m excited to see it today

Cards run a lot of what I would call gimmick offense too. Difference is they use their qb for a lot of it. Cause of the legs threat.

it’s still gimmick stuff but you add in that outflank and...

I think he’s developing more of a run mentality in the pros though. Forgoing secondary reads

When I was younger and had hangovers on Sunday mornings, I was not a fan of the 1000 starts. Now, I'm not a fan of getting up at 0700 and waiting over six hours for Miami games to start.

But I've got the vodka in the freezer, the bread has less than 3 hours to go and the pulled pork is in its last stages. I'll be good to go in a few hours, ready to see Miami beat down the Cards.

When I was younger and had hangovers on Sunday mornings, I was not a fan of the 1000 starts. Now, I'm not a fan of getting up at 0700 and waiting over six hours for Miami games to start.

But I've got the vodka in the freezer, the bread has less than 3 hours to go and the pulled pork is in its last stages. I'll be good to go in a few hours, ready to see Miami beat down the Cards.
When Dolphins don’t play at 1 I have that awkward feeling like I’m forgetting something until 4. Red zone, chemical imbalance vice of choice, and pork help.

you make bread for game day too?

When Dolphins don’t play at 1 I have that awkward feeling like I’m forgetting something until 4. Red zone, chemical imbalance vice of choice, and pork help.

you make bread for game day too?
Not specifically for game day. I'm having pulled pork sandwiches today. I don't buy bread any more.

I’m at desperation for my fantasy RB today. I gotta go with Jordan Howard or Laird today. I’m leaning Howard.

watching the Bills game today, one of the reasons Fitz is not starting today is he left way too many points on the field, then the second half vs the Jets, it was time for a change.

We had a legit chance beating Seattle if we had better offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom