*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ATLANTA FALCONS GAME THREAD *** WK6

I forgot how productive I am on Sundays when the Dolphins give me no reason to watch. Today is one of those "watch the Dolphins game or paint the baby's room" days. Life is much happier when you schedule these things in.

Painting the baby's room Aqua by the way. ;)

Only 3 safeties active Lucas must be the 4th unless it's aikens.

Always a yuck moment when Michael Thomas has to play in the regular defense at safety

Only 3 safeties active Lucas must be the 4th unless it's aikens.

Always a yuck moment when Michael Thomas has to play in the regular defense at safety

Just think what happens if a starting corner has to leave for
An injury- even temporarily. Shows you exaclty where max stands. Sucking up a roster spot while getting paid.

and Asiata inactive again......of course our guards are so amazing that we don't need Asiata

Ozzy rules!!

I'm confused, is Anthony a healthy scratch or is it his ankle? If it's his ankle, didn't he have to go through a physical prior to the final approval? If it's a healthy scratch then shouldn't our scouting department have identified a low chance of success? My point is, Anthony being inactive again points to someone in the organization failing at their job. That or we just love giving away draft picks.

So was the Anthony trade a fail? it seems that way....Bowman was about to be traded for a 7th round pick but the Niners felt bad & just cut him.

I'm confused, is Anthony a healthy scratch or is it his ankle? If it's his ankle, didn't he have to go through a physical prior to the final approval? If it's a healthy scratch then shouldn't our scouting department have identified a low chance of success? My point is, Anthony being inactive again points to someone in the organization failing at their job. That or we just love giving away draft picks.

Yup, no question, you trade for him and coach says ankle
Is fine- so.....

Miami’s WRs haven’t been able to get open consistently since game one. This is a problem as well as, facing 7-8 man fronts against Miami’s weak o-line. No run game and no pass game = big loss today. Vic Beasley is going to feast today.

I want to see more Stills & Carroo supposedly has pretty good rapport with Cutler. I am kind of hoping Stills being on the field a lot might have the Defense play a little different.

Back
Top Bottom