*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

One approach to securing a record good enough to make the playoffs is to win half of your road games. This is a winnable game that would be our third road win, so it is a big opportunity.

GMFB is corny af
Alot of fins coverage though
Shlager said Wake known as Contract Cam? Anyone ever heard that? Says he always on 1 year contracts?

I don't even know what to expect tonight. The ravens looked bad in that vikings game last Sunday but they always beat us. Once again it'll come down to our O-line and turnovers as in we better not turn the ball over. First "cold" game for our team this year(mid 50's at the start?) so running the football well would be great but I'm not holding my breath. We never seem to make things easy and this is a short week on the freaking road too so winning this would be awesome.

Ozzy rules!!

Going back to the 2008 season Baltimore always seems to have Miami's number. Something about Flacco and Harbaugh.
Its that 2007 curse. Before our 1-15 season we were 4-2 vs the Ravens. Our lone win in 2007 was against the Ravens. We might have cursed the series or the Ravens are especially pumped against us. We lost the next 5 against them and are 1-6 since 2007.

Not sure what to expect tonight but I am pumped for prime time football. The rat birds always seem to have our number & its frustrating. Here's hoping Moore balls out & Ajayi tears it up as well. GO FINS!!!!

GMFB is corny af
Alot of fins coverage though
Shlager said Wake known as Contract Cam? Anyone ever heard that? Says he always on 1 year contracts?

I enjoyed the coverage this morning as well. I haven't heard that nickname before neither though...

edit: a lot of positive praise for Matt Moore. Talked about the spark he brought our offense against the Jets and they also said a few times if he does well tonight and we get the win it would be in the best interest of the team to play the hot hand.

Leaving work a little early and BBQing up a couple ribeyes. Looking forward to this one. Phins up!

I hope you're grilling them and not BBQ'ing them. Would be a waste of nice steaks.

Excited we play today but I'll feel lost when Sunday rolls around.

I like it if we win. Then Sunday just root for afc east teams to lose. Relax is what I mean.

churchchurch.jpg

"What General Gase has called the Battle of Atlanta is over: the Battle of Baltimore is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Dolphins civilisation. Upon it depends our own season's life, and the long continuity of our institutions and our Empire. The whole fury and might of the enemy must very soon be turned on us. Harbaugh knows that he will have to break us in these crab bays or lose the war. If we can stand up to him, all AFC may be freed and the life of the league may move forward into broad, sunlit uplands. But if we fail, then the whole world, including the AFC East, including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science. Let us therefore brace ourselves to our duty and so bear ourselves that, if the Dolphins Empire and its Commonwealth last for a thousand years, men will still say: This was their finest hour."

Back
Top Bottom