*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 168 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

I'm pretty sure we can all agree that that was the most stressful game, given what was on the line, in about 15 years

C0eQW8xXcAA6H0P.jpg:small

:clapping:

I had to get away from here for a minute when Carpenter came on. My phone was blowing up!! Then he misses... Unbelievable game!! Somehow we are winning these type games that we used to lose. I'm at a loss right now. So friggin happy!!

But Jay Ajayi found a way to dig deep, putting the Dolphins on his shoulder in the extra period and led Miami to a 34-28 victory, allowing Miami to escape Buffalo with a win that should help the Dolphins clinch the franchise’s first playoff berth since 2008.

The incredible writing of Omar Kelly, ladies and gentlemen.

Just consider that this is the first time the Dolphins have swept the Jets & Bills since '03.

I still can't get over the number of posts in game threads when things go south saying 'same old Dolphins'.

They've won 9 of their last 10 and have won a ton of close games with comebacks in quite a few.....I'm just glad that our players have more composure than posters.

Now, let's go KC!

Back
Top Bottom