*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
173px-Green_Bay_Packers_logo.svg.png

Lambeau_Field_Aerial_Headline.jpg

at Lambeau Field
Green Bay, Wisconsin

TELEVISION

5ZM6DEs.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 4:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

nScIjKM.jpg

WEATHER

fPoqt07.png

A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Green Bay - forecast for Lambeau Field

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

I’m actually excited for this game.. Not sure why, but I just am...

Lets hope for alot of wind...

The real question: What will be more exciting, Watching the Dolphins offense or Watching the grass grow.

That is a great question. Fortunately, I won't have to answer it, as I have tickets for Sens/Panthers tonight at the BB&T. Given that both teams are starting their (awful) backup goaltenders tonight, there's a decent chance that one of those teams puts up as many points as the Dolphins.

I think we can say ONE thing with certainty right now: This sports science nonsense with the personalized milkshakes is a load of absolute garbage.

With a loss today, I think it will be all but official that the 2018 Dolphins are sunk.

Last edited:
I feel an upset for some unknown reason. This team is so inconsistent it’s beyond frustrating. However with all the injuries and horrible offense and of course play calling I have this strange feeling they shock the world . Ok I’ll put the crack pipe away. One other thing have you ever seen a head coach continually keep his head down looking at his play sheet the entire game. But then when the D is on the field he’s alone on the end of the bench still looking at that magical play sheet that hardly ever changes. How many plays are on that sheet you would think he’d have it memorized by now. For those that go to the games is he ever with the QB looking at pictures of formations and talking about about how to attack. It just seems every time they show him on tv he’s looking at that play sheet that hasn’t been working. I’ve seen the great offensive minded head coaches do it but they were putting up lots of points usually. IDK it’s mind boggling and just had to get it off my chest. Let’s go Fins I need a victory in a bad way!

Pretty much the same weather here as it will be in Green Bay. 30 degrees in January/February would be a decent day, but in early November it will feel cold as ****, especially for the guys used to balmy 90's.

With snow on the ground and windy you have to be able to run the ball. Not sure we can do that. At some point you need to throw and in those conditions only one of the two QB's can actually do it and that's Rodgers. I'm not holding my breath on this one. Just want to see what the younger guys can do and I'm hoping Ballage gets a real chance to play.
One or two snaps does nothing for a guy like him. We need to see if this guy can be a god RB for us or now. He needs at least 10 to 12 snaps.

So the Packers didn't practice Friday. How common is that so late in the practice week especially for the home team?

Aside from the Dolphins the only other semi-interesting game this week is Seattle-Rams, and of course they are on at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom