*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** Wk12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stepson just got his haircut and it looks like kiko with the sides tight and a wavy patch on top. I took it as a sign kiko will have a big game. It's been a long couple weeks, I'm ready for some football! I hope everyone is in a good place and can enjoy the day! Go Dolphins!!!

What the hell Adam? You should have to endure some type of penalty. Rough night?

Colts will be wearing all blue for just the 2nd time ever. Miami will mostly be in white tops and aqua pants...for those of you who say this combination is cursed lol

Game day, excited :) Great sporting weekend England stomped on Australia in Rugby, Gators and UCF both win, lots of chances to see QB prospects play, WV versus Oklahoma was a hell of a game with two great college QBs. Hamilton just wrapped up the F1 season with a win. I have a new sports channel this year call ed DAZN that's showing all the cricket test matches, watching England versus Sri Lanka at nights is great. Have Newcastle on Monday and today Calgary (where I live) get to choke in the Grey cup final again no doubt :p So lots going on, love this time of year when so many great sports are going on.

It against the odds today, but if the D steps up and stops Luck we'll have a chance, O needs to find a way to win. Tannehill playing for his job, hoping he will step up and rise to the challenge.

Edit: One sad moment was Milton going down for UCF, horrible injury, avoidable too, play call was awful, tackle was everything that's wrong with tackling in football and Milton didn't need to put himself into that situation. Awful for the kid, hope he comes back.

Just hoping to see the young guys do well today regardless of the final score

When they were drafted I hoped and kinda expected that Luck v. Tannehill would be like a Peyton v. Brady scenario, battling it out for years. It has not developed. Still, I'm extra excited every time these two play one another. Tannehill's record vs. his draft class QB's (Luck, RG3, Wilson) has been pretty good. Let's see if he can keep it up. Fins Up!

put Minkah at middle safety today vs 13 personnel and certain packages.

Bobby mccain has to limit the #2 boundary wr option when out there. Enoughs enough.

Miami will waste minkah on the boundary of the ask is covering colts udfa type second boundary options all game long.

Luck is second to Mahomes in passing TD’s this season, I fear he is quietly back to form and maybe even better. Luck’s tight ends have 15 touchdowns, not a good matchup for us, and he has T.Y. Hilton who killed against the Titans. I am hoping the bye week has us fired up ready to knock heads. If we come out flat I will be really down on Gase. Let’s go Fins!

Late night last night watching the Boise State/Utah State game and probably had one (or four) too many Gentleman Jack's.
Miami needs to get on a roll starting today, I'm not ready to just watch us play out the string. We need to get to Luck and bang him around to slow up their offense because there's no way we can afford to get into a shootout. Enjoy the game guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom