*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Bill Lazer really has to go. He thinks we have a gunslinger quarterback

He was brought in to make Tannehill great. Tannehill missing open receivers two weeks in a row. The play creator can only do so much. Execution is half the battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's give it up to our special teams coach, the one consistent bright spot on the team

Its about the players they brought in too. People dog Paysinger and Bowman, but they are regarded as very good special teams players around the league. It's prob why they keep Hewit active too.

it all looks so familiar... dropped balls, poor awareness etc

He was brought in to make Tannehill great. Tannehill missing open receivers two weeks in a row. The play creator can only do so much. Execution is half the battle.

He doesn't run the ball enough. He is too unbalanced to start gms and its showing again today

And after another lackluster performance by our team we're told that we're over reacting....smh

Ozzy rules

Exactly, two weeks in a row this team brings nothing an entire half of football. Against less than great teams. We were told by the media to the players they would be better. But they look just like last year. Overreaction is allowed today. Yet again.

Why is grimes playing off on a blitz that deep ?

I'm all for execution......

Back
Top Bottom